With the current impact of COVID-19 on our campus and student experience, the support of our Mizzou Family is more important than ever. We’re so grateful for the way Tigers are joining together to continue to support our students and one another through this period of uncertainty.
- Visit Show Me Renewal for the most current updates on campus status and related communications.
- MU Extension provides resources and support for individuals, families, policy-makers, educators, businesses and others as we navigate the rapidly evolving response to and impacts of COVID-19 in Missouri.
- Download Sanvello, a free Mizzou-approved app that helps with stress management and mindfulness.
- Visit MizzouOne for campus resources.
- Looking for additional opportunities to offer support? Visit Mizzou Alumni Association's Tigers Support Tigers page.
- Video chat is now available for all matched pairs through the Mizzou Mentoring interface.
- Zoom (Show your Mizzou-spirit with virtual backgrounds for Zoom.)
Download your favorites, then follow these instructions to use Mizzou virtual backgrounds on Zoom:
- Open Zoom on your device
- In the right hand corner, click the gear icon
- Choose Virtual Background from the options on the left hand side
- Select Add Image
- Upload the Mizzou virtual background
- Check out the newest Mizzou Alumni Association platform featuring personal and professional growth webinars and programming. Learn more.
- Join the Mizzou Alumni Association Member Book Club. Connect virtually with fellow members to discuss books on lifelong learning, personal growth, and more.
- Hire Mizzou Tigers (Handshake) Search jobs and share your resume with employers nationwide.
- MU Career Center has many resources available to both current students and alumni.
- Discover your top five talent themes with CliftonStrengths. Mentors, click here to take the assessment via Mizzou Mentoring ($15). Mentees, contact the MU Career Center to virtually take the assessment.
Additional Mentoring Tools
- Mentoring Agreement Shared goals and exepctations document.
- SMART Goals Helpful tips for writing goals.
- Mentoring Tips 10 Habits for Effective Mentoring.
- Suggested Discussion Topics Need ideas? We've got them here!
- Suggested Activities Looking for things to do together? Check out this list.
Connect with Us
- Questions? Visit Mizzou Mentoring Program FAQs or email us.
- Have a successful Mizzou Mentoring story? Let us know!
This program is sponsored by the Mizzou Alumni Association. Learn more about us on Mizzou.com.