Make a connection and leverage the experience of accomplished executives to strengthen your business and personal skills. Trulaske Corporate Connectors pairs you with a senior executive and/or industry professional, who coach and mentor you as you embark on new career opportunities. Our Connectors are an integral part of the Crosby Full-time MBA, ExecMBA MS-Finance, Online Masters of Accountancy and Marketing Analytics Graduate Certificate programs and a cornerstone of your experience at the Trulaske College of Business.
The level of access and the number of coaching opportunities available to you through the Trulaske Corporate Connectors program are rare among MBA and Specialized Masters programs. Interaction with senior leaders of this caliber will help round out a more complete, more impactful graduate business experience.
Trulaske Corporate Connectors will help you:
- Build critical leadership and interpersonal skills
- Better understand and prepare for your career
- Help you build your business and give you strategies to help you grow your network
- Practice and sharpen key business skills needed to succeed
- Deepen your working knowledge of the business world
- Develop a practical complement to your academic experience that strengthens your network with business leaders in your business field of interest.
Areas of engagement
You'll connect with some of the most accomplished executives and industry professionals in their respective fields, gaining valuable insights in four distinct areas of engagement:
1. Applied projects — Offering guidance on industry projects in an advisory role
2. Career preparation — Helping you understand, decide and prepare for employment opportunities
3. Leadership coaching — Helping you develop critical leadership competencies and personal, interpersonal skills
4. Mentoring — Assisting with a variety of academic, business, personal and career-related issues
During your graduate business program, you are encouraged to work with this elite group of mentors. Their experience brings both a unique perspective and a necessary real-world component to the graduate business experience.